Sunday, May 15, 2005

Back in the saddle soon...

Well it looks like I will FINALLY get to ride. When the new owners took over the hotels I work at they took all vacation away. (started anew) Now for the last 18 months I have put less then 7000 miles on my bike. I know for some posers out there that is a life time of ridding but for me that is a long weekend. (ok maybe a week) Well I looks like I will be attending meetings in Las Vegas and yes I am pumped about playing poker wile I am there the thing that I'm smoking on the most is the ride there and back. My plan is to leave around 6am on Saturday and ride to Eastern Utah. Then spend Sunday flowing through the national Parks in Southern Utah and finishing the day in the St George area. On Monday I have to be at the hotel and cleaned up for a cocktail party at 6pm on Monday but I think I will have enough time to ride past LV and hit Death Valley in the morning. That would be about a 500 or so miles so no big deal. Not real sure what my route will be coming home. I might hit the Grand Canyon the scoot most of the way back so I can be into work Friday AM or I might just hoof it back all in one day. With out the Grand Canyon detour it would only be 1000 miles. 16-18 hours. I hope to have a kick ass ride report and photos to post here when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home