Saturday, April 09, 2005

$6000 Freeroll finish

Well what a roller coaster. Started off very well with doubling up to over 3000 in chips only to have a WADB?? call down my bluff with a 5 2. Well she/he/it lasted a long time but in the end went out with calling crap. As she/he/it should have. I could not get ubove 10xbb most of the time until I hit 3 hands in a row that took me from 2000 in chips up to over 16000. Sat there for a long time until bad luck come my way. Ended up going out when I had A Q (love that hand) sooooted and got called by a guy with A 9. Flop came A Q 9. SWEEET.....I check..he goes all in....YIPPPIE....then the fucking river. :) you guessed it a 9. And Im back in the basement. Few hands latter Im gong out in 60th place and $14.50 more into my account. All in all I feel great about my play. I know where I messed up and I know where I did well. For the most part Im back on my game and feel a lot better. (yes i would have like to of taken first and the $1200) Going to take a break for a wile and come back and see how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home