Tuesday, April 12, 2005

First Day Driving

Ok..Poker has been suck out city and I'm tired of crying about it so....
LETS TALK ABOUT ALEX!!! He got his learners permit today. Now I really do feel old. I took him down to an industrial area that I knew would not have any traffic tonight. He did fine. First time he tried to take off he spun the wheels on Faiths mini van...LOL Zach was in back giggling his ass off. He did a good job...A bit jerky. He did comment that the gas was a little more touchy then he thought it would be. I did have him pull into a dirt parking lot to turn around. There was a little bit of water in the entrance that he had to driver through. We thought it was not deep but we where wrong. :) WATER went everywhere. I was afraid water was going to start coming in through the doors LOLOL..... We did stop by Jerry Sullivians shop to see his 78 2 door Lincoln. Alex loves the car. I may talk to Jerry and see if I can work something out. I know Alex does not need a car yet but it is only $500.00 and I could drive it when it is raining because Fugly is not doing so good right now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home