Thursday, May 05, 2005

RAZZ, Las Vegas and Motorcycles

First I have not been posting anything. The last 2 weeks have been the shits. Someday I may write about it but for now I just want to forget....

Well I have found a new poker LOVE…. RAZZ. It is more or less 7 card stud LOW. I don’t know if I am good or the people that play are that bad but I have been doing very well in $5 sit n goes on Full Tilt Poker. Out of 12+ SNG’s I have cashed out in all but 4. One of those was a tourney I forgot I had signed up for and it popped up as I was going to bed so I was not really in to it. J I just busted out of the RAZZ tourney that was giving away a seat at the World Series of Poker next month. Finished mid pack with only 3 brain farts. Feel it was a good showing for me. Got in on a $26 token I had won in a $4 sng last night. (First token SNG I have won) I may make a go at it next week.

Las Vegas…. Well I found out yesterday that I will be attending the Best Western District meeting in LV in a few weeks. That is good news/bad news for me. I have wanted to go to LV but 1. Faith will not be able to go 2. Matt has his odyssey of the minds event in Bolder on Sat-Tue that same time. So I will miss the last 2 days of his competition. I am planning on ridding my bike to Denver and leaving of LV on Sunday night from there. My bank roll is low right now so I will not have much to loose at the poker table…. I feel I will have enough to get a feel for what is going on according to some of the people on fulltiltforum.com.

Motorcycles….next week is the Iron Butt Associations National Meet in Omaha NE. I have been looking forward to going to this for months. When Trinity bought the hotels my motorcycle ridding gook a massive hit. This has been something that has been bringing me down this last 18 months. It is hard to explain but I feel if I did not have “obligations” it would be real easy for me to just jump on the bike and get home sometime around the end of September. It is really not the act of sitting on the bike that I love so much but the places I have been and still have to go. The people I have met, the sites the smells and sounds. Someday I may get around to posting my Ride Report on my Montana ride back in Aug of 03. Then maybe some will have a better understanding of why I love and need this in my life…..

Now for the best part of the LV trip. I’m planning on ridding out to LV and back. I will have to make the Denver-LV leg in one day so it will more then likely be interstate all the way BUT on the way home I'm going to explore. I have been fascinated with the National Parks in southern Utah and will finally have a chance to at least flow through them. Not sure what my time frame will be but I hope I can take and extra day or so of vacation for the trip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home