Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NOW!!!! I'm feeling old.....

I know it is not like a mid life crises but yesterday my oldest son turned 14. Ok it is not like he is off to collage or I'm got my application for AARP in the mail. It is just one of those times in life that a new door has opened. He is going to start driving. Ya Ya Ya he has to be with an adult or only on his moms 50cc scooter but still. It is that first step of independence for him. He will soon not "need" me. The one thing that makes me feel better is he has a good head on his shoulders. Still does that dumb shit that all kids his age do but I don't worry about him going over the edge. (at least not that much) So Alex...Welcome to the bigger world and have fun exploring it.

Now when his 5 year old brother gets to be his age....aww shit I'm in trouble...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home