Sunday, April 10, 2005

So So Sunday......

Well I played 2 sng.........$5 buy ins......NEVER AGAIN!!!!! Oh my what type of crap they play with. Bumped 5xbb (500) and a guy with 950 or so calles. I have A K. Flop comes K 9 3. The guy goes all in. Ok the way things have been going I'm thinking PP giving him a set or A x paired or not paired but I have him covered by over 1200 and call. MF has 9 3 not even soooooted and it holds. Then one of the stupidest things I have ever heard (seen typed) came up. "I was BB and pot commeted" How in the hell can I keep playing this way. I realy need to work on getting my bank roll up to a level I feel good about and start playing higher limits. I dont seem to get that kind of beat. Or at least not as often. Well after that I just felt like fuck it and was out a few hands later when I went all in with 77. Guy with K 3 calls and catches a 3 on the flop and a 3 on the river......
Yes I know it will turn and there is somthing here for me to learn. Talking to some of the people on Fulltiltforum.com, Im starting to find this is getting more prevelent on all the lower limit tables, not just the dime tables. Good thing is I am even for the day from the ring games. Well to night is Bonseyes and I's home game. Been up every time I have played so I feel good about tonight. More later.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home